The Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal is awarded to online casinos and gambling websites that comply with our standards of integrity and safety, which include fairness, attractiveness and honesty. Due to our award each player visiting seal-baring websites may be sure that they are at safe and reliable places to play in.
We check the gambling websites from the position of an independent body and we offer unbiased services. Our aim is to conduct investigation and to test many different factors in order to make sure that the customers of a given site are treated fairly and have access to the basic features of a modern casino or gambling website.
The Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal guarantees that the website meets our requirements. The gambler who decides to play at the Casino Online Rating Approved websites can be sure that the gambling site satisfied the set standards of fairness, it has a stable financial security system and it is operated by a company which has enough funds to pay its winners and upholds the ethical standards. We have examined the offer of the website, the reliability of its customer service, attractiveness of the site, variety of bonuses available for players, details concerned with the financial transactions and many other.
We assess casinos according to the following criteria:
- Available payment methods – casinos should provide as many different payment methods as possible, including country-specific options. In the least, they should support: debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo), e-wallets (Paypal, – Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, Clickandbuy, Ecocard, Instadebit, Click2Pay), prepraid (paysafecard, entropay), bank transfer and checks,
- Deposit/withdrawal limits – the less restricting limits imposed on transactions the better,
- Casino licence – casinos should be licenced in reliable jurisdictions. The best jurisdictions include Malta, UK, Alderney, Gibraltar and Isle of Man, followed by Kahnawake, Antigua and Barbuda and Curaçao (Netherlands Antilles). Costa Rica or Panama are not considered to be very good jurisdictions,
- Certificates – casinos should be certified and audited by third party companies like NMi, eCOGRA, GLI, iTech Labs. Audits that include payout rate of the casino are even better,
- Casino support – the more support options provided by the casino, the better (email, live chat, phone, mail). We check if casino support is available 24/7, either on Live Chat or by other means (in case of emails, speed of answering is important). We are also interested in the quality and pace of customer support services,
- Available bonuses – we assess the quality of the bonus offering at the casino, including variety, restriction, requirements and other,
- Casino website – we examine the casino website taking into consideration such elements as the layout, functionality and user friendliness, available languages and more,
- Games – we look at the variety of available games, software reliability and whether the casino has Download, Instant Play, Mobile and Live Dealer options,
- Reputation – we search the internet to look for opinions and information about the casino provided by players.
The Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal is awarded for a period of one year. After that time, we reinvestigate a given website and if the result of our testing is positive, we award the seal for the next year. Your Seal for a given period can be displayed on the website but will need to be updated periodically if you want to stay up to date with newly released standards and receive the latest Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal logo. We will contact all COR-certified websites if there are any updates necessary. The current Seal is the one issued according to the criteria set for years 2014-2015.
After the Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal is awarded by our Board, the Casino Online Rating Seal of Approval logo may be displayed on your website. You will be provided with an appropriate HTML code, that includes the Seal logo and a link to the criteria of organization’s assessment.
The name of your webiste and its logo will be then added to the list of all Casino Online Rating Approved sites and displayed at the Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Sealwebsite.
All online casinos willing to apply for the Casino Online Rating Approved Casino Seal are asked to contact our Board by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Once we receive the e-mail, the process of verification will begin. Since we do our best to conduct the most effective investigations, the process of testing may take up to two months. All reviewed websites will be informed about the results of our testing via an e-mail message.